Lined Mackinaw Jac Shirt | Red Oak
- Built with 26-oz. Mackinaw Wool from Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Lined with Filson signature Alaskan Guide Flannel
- Snap-front closure and-adjustable cuffs
- Side seam, flannel-lined handwarmer pockets
- Snap-flap chest pockets, left side with additional slotted-utility pocket
- Limited-edition color only available this season
Filson beefed up one of their most iconic, versatile garments by manufacturing it with their warmest 26-oz. Mackinaw Wool and added a warm flannel lining and hand pockets to create this special-edition Mackinaw Jac-Shirt. Wears like a shirt, insulates like a warm coat, and available this season only in this striking new color. The original Jac-Shirt, introduced nearly 50 years ago and built with soft and warm wool, serves as a heavy shirt or a light jacket. It’s earned the enviable reputation for being the most versatile garment in a sportsman’s tool kit.